PEUGEOT 205 GTI 1.6 8v XU5JA
Engine 105 - 115HP
834,04 €+ VAT
Forged pistons JE for motorsport use PEUGEOT 205 GTi 1.6 XU5 engine.
Comp.Piston height: 38,25mm
Compression relation: 12,0:1
Ø Piston pin: 20mm
*Recommended change conrods+pistons.
JE Pistons opened its doors for business in 1947 with one simple objective, to supply the racing community with the highest quality pistons and components available in the marketplace.
Although times, people and equipment have changed, our objectives and goals have remained constant. Today, JE Pistons is the largest manufacturer of custom forged racing pistons in the world. Offering the shortest lead times in the industry and a 98% order fill rate, JE is the definitive source for all of your high performance needs.
The JE Pistons complex encompasses the most modern performance piston manufacturing equipment in the industry. JE’s implementation of the most advanced CNC machining technologies available, with over 75 state of the art CNC machines in operation, emphasizes our commitment to deliver the highest quality pistons, pins, rings and components available today. Industry leading processes like Ultra Crown®‚ a digital three-dimensional piston crown machining process, and Ultra Groove®‚ a machining operation that provides unprecedented flatness of ring grooves (tolerances to within millionths of an inch), are some examples of that commitment.
Our fully staffed, climate controlled QC (Quality Control) department utilizes the latest equipment to ensure the highest quality pistons available anywhere. F.E.A. (Finite Element Analysis), which predicts the thermal and structural stresses a piston will experience before it goes into service, enables JE to test and race simulate our product before it ever sees a racetrack.
- Crown requires no deburring or preparation
- • 2618 T6 high tensile forged aluminum
- • NEW ASYMMETRICAL FSR forging! State of the art asymmetrical skirt technology reduces friction and mass while providing a more rigid and durable platform.
- • In this environment, higher boost levels or heavy nitrous usage necessitate JE's wrought 2618 alloy.
- • FSR pistons include offset pins for quiet operation. • Pistons feature new Smooth Finished Crown process for excellent flame travel.
- • 1.0 x 1.2 x 2.8mm ring widths
- • .866 x 2.250 straight wall carbon steel wrist pin provided.
- • Pin fitting, rings and wire locks included
Price is for complet set (4,6 or 8 uds), depending model.
The image may not correspond to the model.