SKODA OCTAVIA RS 2.0 T 16v
Chain driven - heavy duty rod
737,30 €+ VAT
Heavy duty forged conrods for competition use Skoda Octavia RS 2.0T 16v TSI - TFSI EA888, chain driven with engine code: CAEA, CAEB, CAWA, CAWB, CBFA, CCTA, CCTB, CCZA, CCZB, CCZC, CCZD, CDNB, CDNC, CHHA, CHHB, CJXA, CJXB, CJXC, CJXD, CJXE, CJXF, CJXG, CYFB.
- Billet 4340 Steel H-Beam Design
- Designed by in-house engineering team for high-stress racing applications
- All rods are finished in the USA and held to very tight tolerances. Bores finished to +/- .0001" and weight to +/- 1 gram per end
- Shot peened for improved fatigue life
- Premium bronze wrist pin bushings
- High Quality ARP 2000 Fasteners included
Length: 144,0 mm
Ø Bore: 50,6 mm
Ø Pin: 21 mm
Weight: 625 grs
IMPORTANT - Please check piston pin size before ordered your rods.